Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday fun :)

Yesterday morning i woke up soooo early: 5:30am and got on the computer and surfed and chatted with people on alt.com. When i had woken up i put on my pink nightie with my new bra with the breast forms.

i had the webcam on and chatted with so many people from all over. It was fun being sissy me online :)

i was on for quite awhile and leopet made breakfast for U/us all. It was great!

By 1pm i was ready for a nap. i napped until about 3:30pm when Domina got up and took a shower. i got up too and asked Her if She wanted me to wear the wig. She said of course,, your all girl this weekend. So i took my shower, put on my makeup, wig, bra, a pink outfit with sweater and skirt and my heels.

i went downstairs and Domina called me into Her craft room. She said She was hungry for steak and potatoes since W/we hadn't had lunch. She said She wanted me to go to the grocery store. Then She said, "your next question is?"

i asked if She wanted me to change clothes. She said no, i will go as a girl.

my heart was really beating. i said yes Domina and asked leopet to go with me.

we arrived at Price Chopper and i took my glasses off. i think i look prettier without them. i grabbed my purse and we went in. i bought an espresso while we walked around. i really had some wild feelings but people didn't seem to notice much. One lady gave me quite a look teehee!

we left and came home and i cooked dinner.

i thanked Domina for the experience and for letting me be a full girl for the weekend!

No comments: