Saturday, January 19, 2008

my new bra and hair!

Today Mistress told me that i will be all girl, no boy will be in me. i took my shower and shaved my legs. i trimmed my eyebrows and put on foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and gloss. i put on my new bra that holds the breast forms. i love it so much! They dont slip off and it fits so well. It was so much fun being sized for it at the boutique a couple weeks ago!

i put on my new wig Mistress gave me Christmas and a girly outfit. Later Mistress came in my office while i was working on the Ds Discuss site (http://bimpie.no-ip.com/~discuss) and took this and other pictures.

Later Mistress played with leopet in the living room. Its always so much fun watching T/them have sex. Its really hot to me!

Now im in my pink night gown. Oh i love bieng girly!

sissy

No comments: