Thursday, August 20, 2009

sissygirl's blog update 20 Aug 2009

So sorry for my taking so long since my last entry. i'm on a new medication which takes some getting used to. i have been feeling better lately.

Domina and bear had such a great time together out in Colorado. bear drove out there and Domina flew. After missing the flight here in town Domina got to Denver and went to catch a connecting flight to Colorado Springs where bear was. When She arrived in Denver She hurried off the plane and twisted Her calf but was still able to walk. She hurried to the other end of the terminal but was told that all the flights for the rest of the day was overbooked so She never really checked in. bear drove up and got Her and the two drove back to Colorado/Manitou Springs. While there T/they went up to the top of Pikes Peak, visited the Garden of Gods Park, camped out in the woods by a stream and bathed in the hot springs. T/they also went to the spa there. There wasn't much trouble except She had twisted Her calf again while hiking. Domina also said it was quite cold camping up in the mountains.

Before leaving She wanted me to check to see if bear could drive Her back up to Denver to catch Her flight back to KC. i called the airlines and found that Her entire trip had been suspended when She flew into Denver. The travel agency cancelled it because of violation of contract by not checking in there. arggggggh! i tried to call Domina but Her phone's batteries were dead. i tried to get bear but his phone was out of range. i text'd him about it. Soon i received a call from Her and i explained the problem. She called the airline and the agency and couldn't get it resolved. It would cost $200+ more to resume Her flight back. Instead bear ended his time out there and drove Her back. he had enough of the mountains himself. Most of it was the altitude.

Domina surprisingly told me that T/they had no sex during T/their time out there. T/they were just go go go and so tired at night.

T/they got back ok after driving over 12 hours. bear hadn't slept much and was a bit edgy. he stayed the night and left the next day. T/they told leopet and i all about the trip and showed me pictures.

For the next few days bear was kinda distant. Domina finally figured out what had happened. During the trip T/they became more vanilla than T/they should have. After getting back it persisted. That weekend bear came over and there was more of a Big Mistress session. After that T/they said things were back to normal.

Last weekend bear came over Saturday afternoon. Domina was not too happy about it because She thought he was going to be here the whole day. Things got better though. One thing that was planned was that W/we were going to have dinner and then bear and leopet were going to watch the game. It was too late to grill so W/we had fish at a great seafood restaurant near here.

W/we got back and bear and leopet were watching the game. A bit later Domina and bear went up to Her bedroom. i went up soon and saw the door was open. i saw She was playing with him a bit. i watched a bit and then turned to go downstairs. Domina called "jamie" and i turned around. i entered Her room and She asked if i enjoyed watching. i said yes Domina. She told me take a seat on the chair. She then cuffed his wrists to the head of the bed and played with his cock. Domina then squirted some lube on my hands and told me to play with myself but not cum. i watched as She played with bear. Sometimes slapping his thighs. Sometimes stroking his cock. She then told me to remove my shorts and my panties as well as my top but leave my bra on. She told me to lick his thighs which i did. Then She told me to lick his cock and balls. i did that too. It was so wild! bear was begging to suck and She told me to come around. She told me to wash off the lube. i then went over to him and he sucked my clitty for awhile. It felt so wonderful! It had been a couple of weeks.

Soon Domina told me to go back to my chair and sit and play with myself. She told me that i will cum and will clean it up. i played with my clitty and watched Domina ride bear's cock. She used the vibe as well and wow what screams of ecstasy! i got to that point and begged. Domina told me to cum all over myself which i had no problem doing.

Soon bear came. When he cums now he barks like a dog.

Domina told me to get a wash rag and wash off bear. Then She told me to clean myself.

She then said i was dismissed. i thanked Her and left the room.

i really felt that afterglow!

This week i have been tackling some chores Domina has had for me such as organizing the cupboards and today cleaning and reorganizing the refrigerator.

Since Domina's little cat is always scratching to be let in and out of Her bedroom She bought a pet door. i mounted it but W/we found that Her cat couldn't figure out how to open and go through it. She would just tap at it and it made more noise than the scratching. Finally i removed the flap and all is well :)

Well, tomorrow is Friday. Yaaaay! bear will be over sometime this weekend :)


No comments: