Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today Dec 27 2008

Today was really nice. Last night a storm came through and threw things around out in the yard. W/we found the swing flung out by the garden. That was about the worst of it.

i had a lot of trouble sleeping and took a couple Benadryll to help me sleep. i woke up to the sound of bear in sounds of ecstacy downstairs as Domina was giving him a hand job. i came downstairs and had the first of several cups of coffee. Domina said that earlier leopet was all touchy feely and She ended up fucking him with Her strap on. his fav way of getting off.

Domina said W/we were going out and about so i took my shower and got pretty. Tomorrow i shave my legs. i put on my big girl bra of course since im all girl during the holidays. i put on a pink cami and a pink sweater/shirt and my jeans and my girls running shoes. i put on my crystal ear rings and some rouge colored lipstick. Then W/we went out.

Domina wanted to get a new silver chain for bear's collar but W/we didn't have any success there. W/we stopped at Target and Joanns and picked up a few things. Finally W/we stopped at a grocery store for some beer and dinner. At each location Domina and bear walked along hand in hand or arm in arm as i pushed Domina's shopping card like a good girl. Then W/we came home.

Domina made pasta and through the evening Domina and bear was laying on the futon in front of the tv. She had him on collar and leash. W/we had dinner and watched a few shows. For awhile Domina played with my clit and bear's cock. It felt so nice. i put on my pink polka dot cami and short denim shorts. i felt all girly.

Later, Domina and bear was really tired and went to bed to Domina's bed. i had gone up earlier and made it up for whatever Domina had planned. i guess T/they went to sleep. i was on my computer for awhile.

While on my computer i sent Domina an email telling Her how i loved the way the weekend went and sent Her a couple cuckold/caption pics.

bear goes home tomorrow. i hope the day goes good :)

sissygirl

6 comments:

junior said...

I just want to say that I found your blog today and I love it. You look so hot! By the way, I'm in the Kansas City area and I'd love to keep in touch.

shaun

sissy danelle said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog. I am very envious of what you are able to do.

sissy slave jamie said...

Hi little shaun!

Ahh thank you so much for finding it :) blush... thank you for your comments :) teeheee!

so cool knowing theres others in the area :)

Thanks again!

sissy girl

sissy slave jamie said...

Hi sissy danelle!

Thank you for your comments! i am glad you like it. Thank you, i am very lucky to be living this dream! Things work out sometimes :)

sissygirl

Admin said...

Happy Holidays!!

sissy slave jamie said...

Thank You. Happy Holidays to You too Ma'am!

sissygirl