i woke up in a thunder storm this morning. Booom!
Mistress called from work and said She was leaving work early sick. On top of bruises from falling down the living room stairs and a cold, She was having an allergy attack. She came home and took a couple Benadryll and went to sleep. She told me to go to the grocery store and pick up some things. i took my shower, shaved my legs - BTW 'Exfoliate!' Its like i never knew how to shave before! Now when i shave i:
- Exfoliate my face with an exfoliating scrub. i've been alternating between Clean and Clear's deep one and the lemon grass one.
- Put shaving cream on my face. Lately i've been using Gillette's Lady's silk line.
- Exfoliate my legs with the puffa.
- Put shaving cream on my legs
- Shave! Wow even against the grain isn't so bad and soooo much smoother afterwards.
- Then i wash my legs with St Ive's oatmeal and shea butter body wash.
Lately i've had much better results when shaving and less red bumps!
i went to the store all fem. i wore my new denim shirt with autumn leaves on it with a blue cami and my bra with forms underneath. i wore panties of course and low hip jeans that Domina said i should get more of. i also wore my black strappy sandals and my purse. When i arrived at Walmart the welcome lady told me that she bet that my pink toes were going to get cold soon since the weather was changing. i laughed :)
i picked up some cold medicine and hair conditioner and then went to the grocery store and called Domina. She told me what to get. i also picked up a salad from the salad bar and came home.