Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday - Stormy Sep 8 2008

i woke up in a thunder storm this morning. Booom!

Mistress called from work and said She was leaving work early sick. On top of bruises from falling down the living room stairs and a cold, She was having an allergy attack. She came home and took a couple Benadryll and went to sleep. She told me to go to the grocery store and pick up some things. i took my shower, shaved my legs - BTW 'Exfoliate!' Its like i never knew how to shave before! Now when i shave i:

  1. Exfoliate my face with an exfoliating scrub. i've been alternating between Clean and Clear's deep one and the lemon grass one.
  2. Put shaving cream on my face. Lately i've been using Gillette's Lady's silk line.
  3. Exfoliate my legs with the puffa.
  4. Put shaving cream on my legs
  5. Shave! Wow even against the grain isn't so bad and soooo much smoother afterwards.
  6. Then i wash my legs with St Ive's oatmeal and shea butter body wash.

Lately i've had much better results when shaving and less red bumps!

anyway,

i went to the store all fem. i wore my new denim shirt with autumn leaves on it with a blue cami and my bra with forms underneath. i wore panties of course and low hip jeans that Domina said i should get more of. i also wore my black strappy sandals and my purse. When i arrived at Walmart the welcome lady told me that she bet that my pink toes were going to get cold soon since the weather was changing. i laughed :)

i picked up some cold medicine and hair conditioner and then went to the grocery store and called Domina. She told me what to get. i also picked up a salad from the salad bar and came home.

sissy girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are becoming a beautiful feminine ladyboy. You will eventually be a fully femininzed lady. Are you on estrogen? Do you plan on transitioning completely and becoming a woman?