Monday, July 14, 2008

Nice weekend July 14, 2008

It was a relaxed weekend mostly.

Saturday

Mistress, Her son, leopet and i went shopping at Super Walmart for some things and had lunch at Subway. W/we had pizzas for dinner.

Sunday

Mistress and leopet took Her son to the airport to fly back home. i was taking my nap. When i got up i took my shower. i put on my eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, face powder, red lipstick. i put on my pink skirt and my bra with breast forms. i felt pretty.

Mistress and leopet came home. Mistress told me that farmer scott was coming over for play and to socialize. W/we all took naps and then Mistress went out to the garden and took a shower. She then went out on the deck with Her laptop. She had me get wine for Her and had me get Her things and such.

farmer scott arrived at about 4pm. i took him out to the deck where Mistress and he talked. She then took him up to the playroom for about an hour. She told me to have dinner on the table at 6pm.

i grilled some hamburgers and had them ready by 6pm. Mistress and farmer scott came out and W/we all had dinner. Afterwards W/we all talked. Mistress was talking about how W/we are opening up to include local people in the area for play and friendship. After a few hours scott left.

Mistress, leopet and i then went down to the living room and watched Queer as Folk. Mistress then went to bed.

sissy girl

No comments: